Best of all - no cooking is required to make the tastiest artichoke and spinach dip ever. And it'll be ready in about ten minutes! :D
This is my version of Alton Brown's famous artichoke and spinach dip - I've tweaked it a bit over the years and added more things!
Step 1: What you'll need:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3-1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- good pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 14.5 oz can artichoke hearts, drained (this will be about 1 1/2 cups artichoke hearts)
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
Keep in mind that the parmesan will make this plenty salty, so it's best to taste test and then add additional salt.