The berries are essential though - otherwise you don't have any blood clots to pop with your teeth!
- shaker (this is what I use at home!)
- mason jars or other glasses OR
- shot glasses
- 1.5 oz Triple Sec
- 3.5 oz Blueberry Moonshine (I'm using Junior Johnson's)
- 1 oz simple syrup (combine 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar, bring to boil then cool)
- 3 oz Sprite
- 0.5 oz maraschino cherry juice
- splash of grenadine (mostly for color, but also for awesomeness.)
- blueberries and cherries for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake for 5-10 seconds and then pour into glasses! You can choose to make one large drink out of this, two small, or tons of shots.
For shots, garnish each with a blueberry. For larger drinks, use maraschino cherries and blueberries as needed. :)
Watch out - this blood clot cocktail is strong. Drink responsibly, folks. You might end up on the couch with hiccups and the room spinning around you after several "taste tests".
Special thanks to tylerratfink for coming up with this one. :D