Introduction: Bullet Bill Knex Gun
another gun ,but i got this gun can shoot 48 ft with 2 rubber bands!!!
2. O and eat here the food is AMAZING!!!!!!!
Step 1: The Handle/ Trigger
1. build this
2. make 20 of thees
3. how to put them on
4. then put all 20 on
Step 2: The Scope
1. collect thees
2. make thees
3. put it together
Step 3: The Hite Grid
or you could build a hight grid witch works better than a scope
Step 4: The Top Part of Barrel
1. get thees parts
2. make thees
3. using a slide all the white and blue rods in to the holes of C
4. connect A to C and B like this
5. how it should look ,nice and strait
6. make thees
7. put them on like this
8.its done !!!
Step 5: The Botom Barell
its different than the top so don't copy the top one
1. thees are the types of parts you need
2. what to build
3. different view
4. put A and C together
5. different view
6. than put B on
7. take both D parts and put them on the blue rods
8. put 1 E on like this
9. put a C part on as shone
10. put 1 E on like this
11. put a C on like this just like the other side
12.make tis part
13.put it in the hole
14.it should look like this
Step 6: The Butt
1. you are going to make this
2. first build thees
3. then put them together
4. then put thees together
5. put the butt on the back of the other part
Step 7: Put It All Together
1. get all the parts you built
2. connect the butt to the lower barrel
3. connect the the lower barrel and butt to the top barrel
4.connection point it will be on both sides
5. connection point it will be on both sides
6. put the scope on
7. put the handle/trigger on like this
8 how it should be
Step 8: How to Make the Amo and Put the Rubber Bands on and Load It
1. get a skinny long rubber band and put it on the connector
2. than put the other side on the rod as shone
3. make the bullet see why I call it bullet bill k'nex gun from mario bros.
4. slide the bullet into the barrel
5. put a rubber band behind it the best rubber bands to use are lettuce rubber bands witch are the ones that are in the pic.
6. latch it into the trigger and then pull the rubber band to the two blue rods
7 if you're using the grid you can put paper or something on the side and right how many ft. or meters it shoots wen you look through that site and line it up with the front site.
(note it wont work if you move your head only slide the gun up and down at your shoulder.)
happy shooting !!! :D
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.