Best of all, these chevron quilt blocks are really easy to do with scrap fabric.
Step 1: Planning + what you'll need
If you're not familiar with piecing, I'd have a look at my how to sew a quilt instructable - I won't be as in depth for this one.
For the four square block you need:
- 2 4x4 inch squares one color
- 2 4x4 inch squares of a second color
- 4 3.5x3.5 inch squares of primary color
- 4 4x4 inch squares of primary color
- 4 4x4 inch squares of the stripe color
You'll also want a cutting mat, rotary cutter, sewing machine and clear ruler for optimal awesomeness.