And the best part? These cookies are made with cocoa, which means they come together quickly and you don't have to fiddle with measuring chocolate and melting it. And, you know, bacon. BACON.
Bacon and chocolate are BFFs.
Step 1: Ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup (packed) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, softened but not melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon, plus more for topping (roughly 8 slices)
It took me six slices of bacon to get 1/2 cup, and 2-3 more slices to top the cookies. And then more, because I was snacking.
You'll also need baking sheets, parchment paper and an oven set to 350 F. This recipes makes around 24 cookies, depending on how much batter you eat while making them. :D