I am not responsible for any of your actions, ingress, or damaged parts/ tools/ your self.
you are using instructables at your own risk...... blaa blaa blaa blaaaaa...
Any ways you are going to need the following tools:
1. drill/dermal (not shown)
2. wire clippers/ stripers
3. needle nose pliers
4. soldering iron
7. screw driver
9. pen/ pencil
10. a know-how of working each tool (not shown)
11. common sense (not shown)
12. a know-how of electronics (not shown)http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FIY/QJXG/FBVHE0CT/FIYQJXGFBVHE0CT.MEDIUM.jpg
And you are going to need the following parts:
1. hook-up wire (I used telephone wire, and stranded wire)
2. heat sink
3. switches/ push buttons... etc..
4. different resistor values/ pot
5. different caps values
6. diodes/ rectifiers
7. "mono-jack" (what ever size you want)
8. different kinds of resistive sensors
10. different kinds of capsitiv sensors
11. red led
12. tap and glue
13. electronic toy/ nose make ( this is the bass of the project) you may have to go through many toys to find a good one with lots of bends and gulches, and easy enough to cut and fit/ fit into an tin/ box of what ever u want. Im using a altoid tin!
14. Altoid tin/ box you want to use
15. body contacts anything mettle really will work like a fork or a skew http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/F7D/RR2S/FBVHE0DI/F7DRR2SFBVHE0DI.MEDIUM.jpg
- note parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, and 14 you can change them, they are for circuit bending