Introduction: Clay Pigeon Fail
This is how not to make a clay hunting pigeon.
Step 1: What You Need
- 1 cup of water
- 3 cups of flour
- orange paint
- 1 pot
Step 2: Water and Pot
- This is very simple, get the water bottle and put it in the pot.
Step 3: Flour and Pot
- This is also simple, just get the three cups of flour and pour it into the pot very gently and mix the flour and mix it up in the pot until you see a gum like blob in the pot.
Step 4: Cooking
- Almost done!!
- Put the pot on the stove and cook it for about a hour .
- When this is done take the pot off and put a bag of cold water on top of the pot and wait for about twenty minters.
- Finialy let the pot with the "gum" sit for a good ten minutes.
Step 5: Paint
Dump the whole paint jar on the "gum" and mix it up and let the paint dry for twenty minutes.
Step 6: Uhhhhhhhh
Step 7: Sorry About This Don't Try This I Guess
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.