Introduction: Closet Hole
This is a easy to make project,
To make it: you need a jigsaw, saw, sander, paint, drill, and maybe a hinge
1) Go to your closet
2) Find a hollow area at the bottom of the closet
3) Remove any guarders or anything that could inhabit your work
4) Measure the size hole you want twice: 21 1/2 by 18 3/4 for us
5) Drill a hole at one of the corners so the saw can fit
6) Cut the wall down the line so the jigsaw fits
7) Cut down the side
8) Repeat 4-7 until all sides are fully cut
9) Take out the wood
10) Cut some wood 1/8 inch more thet size of the wood
11) Sand the remainder of the wood to fit the hole.
12) Place the new wood into the wall
13) And for finishing touches add paint to make it less noticeable
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.