- 1 1/2 - 2 cups fresh or defrosted corn
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper
- 1/2 tomato or a few cherry or grape tomatoes (if tomatoes are out of season, the smaller ones will taste better!)
- 1-2 limes
- chili powder
- Dice the onion, tomatoes and jalapenos and dump into a big bowl with the corn (I like to scoop out the excess seeds and liquid from the tomatoes, but you don't have to!)
- Add a pinch of salt, a pinch of chili powder and the juice of one lime.
- Taste and add more lime and salt as needed!
Keep in mind that this is best eaten right away - the salt will pull water out of the veg and make it runny after a while. :)