Learning about planets through reading can sometimes be boring. So,
how would you like to learn about a planet by making one yourself?
In this activity, you will find that this is a fun way to learn.It will
also be easy for you later on to recall what you have learned.
WHAT YOU NEED:
rubber band scissors
WHAT TO DO:
1. Read information about the planet.
2. Choose the planet you would like to '' create ''
3. Blow up the balloon. Use a rubber band to seal it. The
balloon will be your planet.
4. Cut strips of newspaper.
5. Mix water and flour to form a paste. Use this to glue the
newspaper strips on the balloon.
6. Wait till the strips have dried.then color them. Use your
reference book as guide.
7. Make your planet as real -looking as possible. For example,
if you choose Venus, add cotton that is painted yellow to show
that the clouds surrounding Venus contain sulfuric acid.