Step 1: Things Needed:
- duct tape
Step 2: The Shaft
Step 3: The Tip
Step 4: The Back
I used 1 inch but as always you can make it bigger, it depends on what you like.
After that, fold the tape over so you create something that looks like the finished product.
To make it complete, just cut the tape to desired form and you are done.
Step 5: Finished Product:
- Cheap to make (items are probably already at home) .
- Lightweight (can be a downside).
- Still pretty good bolts (mine even got stuck in wood with a pretty weak crossbow from a distance).
downsides of the bolt:
- Can break easily (if shot against a hard object).
- sometimes annoying to remove because of the screw.
Thanks for using my instructable!
(never use these bolts(or any other weapon) against any living objects. it can cause serious damage or even death if used wrong. I am not respondible for any damage or any other problems that are the result of (wrongly) using this project.)