1 plastic cue tip
1 shoelace with plastic on it
1. pull the cotton off the cue tip
2. cut the shoelace allowing about a half inch of length between the cut and the plastic part
3. fray the end of the shoelace
4. tape plastic part to cue tip with scotch/medical tape
5. do the same with the needle
6. if you used medical tape for the attaching part your done. Scotch tape users wrap some medical tape below the plastic part.
7. to throw grap 3/4 of the way in the end of the dart.
DO NOT THROW THIS AT ANYONE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.