In the following sequence, you can see that I used the sand blaster to clean off a piece of tube that I found in the Techshop material area. I cleaned it, then I cut it. Then, I drilled a hole in the tube to fit a peice of all thread into. By drilling the hole and sending the all thread through, I was able to get more welding surfaces. Then, I welded the smaller piece of tube to the top of the all thread that I also got from Techshop scrap pile. Now, the larger cut tube slides along the all thread and slams against the welded tube. I also welded some lettering onto the side of the "dent-b-gone" When the tip of the all thread is welded to the dent area of the car, I can slide the larger tube, have it slam against the smaller tube and that will pull the dent and then I cut the weld off and grind it down. ta da.