Introduction: Diy 5.8Ghz Fpv
this is an 5.8ghz wireless camera. it can go 2km far in the air
Step 1: What Do You Need?
the first step I did was looking for the datasheet of the 5.8ghz tx module
Step 2: Put Tin on Each Pin
Step 3: Soldering the Parts
first you put on the dipswitch you need to cut off one pin and the other 3 solder them on and as gnd u use the metal plate
now you put the other cables and the antenna on. i bought an normal 5.8ghz one and cut the end off striped it and you ready you can see on the chip were to solder evrything.
Step 5: Parts List
1. Boscam FPV 5.8G 200mW Wireless Audio Video Transmitter Module TX5823
2. 2 x JST Connector Plug With Connect Cable For RC BEC ESC Battery
3. Boscam FPV 5.8G 8CH AV Wireless Receiver RC805
4. 5.8G 4 Leaves Omnidirectional Gain Antenna For Receiver
5. FPV 1/3 Inch HD Color CMOS 600TVL Mini Camera PA
6. WLtoys V959 V212 V222 RC Quadcopter Parts 3.7V 500mAh JST Battery
7.3.7V 1S Lipo Battery USB charger JST plug 500ma output
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.