I love the look of this double rainbow loom bracelet - it's chunkier and more complex than the single rainbow loom bracelet and fits better, too - a little less loose. Your patterns will depend on the colors you choose. You can change the way it looks just by changing up the colors!
Step 1: What you'll need:
Step 2: The pattern
- Place the rainbow loom on your work surface with the arrows pointing away from you and the pieces aligned as shown in the photos.
- Put your first band on over the bottom middle and bottom left pegs.
- Put your second band on over the bottom middle and bottom right pegs.
- Put your third band on over the bottom left and second middle pegs.
- Put your fourth band on over the second middle and bottom right pegs.