Step 1: Materials
- scissors (only if available. I think that this instructable would be very handy in a situation where shoes may not be available and that will probably mean that other things like scissors may not be available either. Who knows what type of scenario you might be in that may require you to know how to make a pair of duct-tape shoes)
- sole inserts from an old pair of shoes
Step 2: The back of the shoe
2) Cut a piece of duct-tape that is long enough to go around the heel and about an inch past each marking that you made on the sole insert.
3) Carefully wrap the piece of duct-tape around the outer edge of the sole.
4) With multiple small pieces of duct-tape cover up the sticky parts of the back of the shoe.