I made this for one of my friends here at college who has a Sony Reader. (She also happens to have a wonderful book review blog here) If you made this for anyone with an ereader, from that weird aunt to your significant other, I'm sure they'd appreciate it, so lets begin!
Step 1: Materials and Tools
- Book a bit bigger than your reader (I'll talk about picking a book next)
- Plain old Glue ,the white cheap elmers kind is good
- a cutting implement of some kind. I recommend an x-acto or craft knife
- (sorta optional) a brush with which to... brush on the glue
- (optional) a stack of books to set on top of your case at various points. Miscellaneous heavy objects will work too.
- (optional) some sandpaper to smooth out the sides of the paper later on
- (optional) you may or may not need them, but scissors are handy to have on hand
- Reader of some sort. This one uses the sony reader, but any reader (kindle, nook, etc) will be fine. If you don't have one... well, you'll have a nice empty case.