Easey Made Caltrops





Introduction: Easey Made Caltrops

a caltrops

Step 1: What You Need

You need any pice of round bendley meatl and wire cuters

Step 2: Step Two

Now take your meatl and bend it were in to a box whith one side open then bend one end at angle

Step 3: Step Three

then take your cuters and cut the ends at angle to make them sharp



  • Sew Warm Contest 2018

    Sew Warm Contest 2018
  • Paper Contest 2018

    Paper Contest 2018
  • Epilog Challenge 9

    Epilog Challenge 9

We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.




the instructions could be simpler, just take a paperclip, straighten them out, bend one end up at a 90° angle, then the other left or right at 90°s


Um. Slpellgn wedrs crrctyl hpls alot too....

you could just bend a staple into that shape.

small and undetectable.......................................

These are not exactly the traditional ninja Tashibishi, because the original spikes could land at every side and there would still be a sharp edge pointing up. Bah, these are great. I think I'll make some!

I have no idea if this is a caltrop or not. I'm gonna give it a general name. It's a pointy thing you use to make people say ouch. lol, or you just throw 'em in people's faces.

Dude. This is a staple. I'm not trying to sound harsh, but this is just..... what is this?! Caltrops..... do you even know what they are?! And if you wanna put it in a Ninja group, surely you would know that the ninjas call this weapon the " Makibishi "

No. Makibishi is a more complex type of caltrop. I am going to make a instructable with a bunch of types of caltrops including Makibishi.

Eh well, true. There are a lot of caltrops, such as Tennenbishi and Makibishi. Tetsubishi is the general name. It was my mistake on that part, I wasn't as informed back then as I was today, but still, even back then I was still much more informed than this wannabe ninja that can't spell.

True. I still made a few of these and they aren't the worst thing you could use. Make them out of 14 or gauge wire.