With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Here is a ski storage stand that can be broken down and reassembled without tools. It can be made from a quarter sheet of plywood and half of ...
1/2 inch ply wood 24 x 48 1/2 inch dowel 18" 1X1x24 wood strip (optional) wood glue varnish, paint or other finish
1. Search the web for dimensions for ski storage stands. I found common dimensions to be 12" height by 16" depth, and 20 to 24" length. Note that ...
1. Rip three 2 1/2" wide strips off the 48" length of ply wood. Cut each in half. You now have the five cross members, plus a spare. ...
1. Drill holes in three cross members for the dowels that will separate the skis in the rack. The distance will be determined by the width of the ...
1. Use a band saw to cut any desired curves. 2. Sand all pieces 3. Apply varnish or paint to individual pieces 4. After varnish dries, apply wood ...
1. Try out your skis in the rack. Ensure rack is stable and will resist tipping over. If the rack is not stable enough, try adding additional wood ...
CNC Router Ski Storage Standby dogtooth
X-country Ski Kit for Chariot Bike Trailerby Goodluck
Rack for Small Storage/Displayby SuperiorBuilder
Closet Storage for a Ski Machine and Other Modificationsby Phil B
Re-curve Bow from Skisby mr magic
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »