It has a divider between the skis to minimize rusting edges as the skis dry.
I made it at TechShop
Step 1: Materials
1/2 inch dowel 18"
1X1x24 wood strip (optional)
varnish, paint or other finish
Step 2: Research
2. Measure your skis to determine what dimensins you will need. Pay attention to the width of the tails and the distance between the binding and the tail. Adjust the required dimensions as needed.
Step 3: Cutout
2. Cut two rectangles to make up the end pieces. The dimensions should correspond to the desired final height and depth
3. Clamp the crossbars together and cut 1 1/4" inch deep dados, just wide enough to fit 1/2" plywood snugly. All five cross members should be identical.
4. Repeat the process for the end pieces. You should have three dados on the top and two on the bottom.
5. Assemble the pieces to ensure a proper fit.
Step 4: Drill out
Hint: Clamp alll three together with a small scrap of 1/2 " ply wood in the dado slot, to ensure holes are aligned
2. Cut dowels to length