Introduction: Fan Car Thing...
this instructable will show you how to make a self propelling vehicle out of a toy car and a D.C. motor
Step 1: Supplies
1) A D.C. Motor
2) A switch
3) A 9V. battery
4) A 9V. battery clip
5) A propeller
6) Duct tape
7) A toy car(tall enough to get the proppeler clear from hitting the ground.)
Step 2: The Engine
Sorry about not being able to show how I made the Engine but I'll do what I can, and if you still can't get it, go freestyle!
Put the motor on the 9V.And put the switch on the opposite end. Bundle the wires in between the switch and motor and tape everything in place. Put the proppeler on the end of the motor and secure it so it stays in place. (I used hot glue.)
Step 3: The Car Needs To...
1) have big wheels for MAXIMUM efficiancy ( I know I spelled that wrong.)
2) be tall enough to keep the proppeler from slashing the ground.
3) NOT be one that you push forward and wheels spin faster with every push.
4) (most importantly) look cool!!!!!
Step 4: Put It Together
Tape the engine to the top of the car being sure that it is stable, straight, and (pretty much) level. (can't get any harder than that!!!!)
Step 5: Video
this is the video.
(not here yet tardo(coming soon.)!!!)
Step 6: For the Redneckoreo
how to MAKE a prop if u don't dave any laying around like i do. (don't ask)
boil a popsicle stick for 5 minutes. now that it is malluable hold it in the shape you need your prop untill it becomes hard. no i haven't actually done this, i just heard of it, and it's to get redneckoreo off my ass!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.