Introduction: Female Transformers Helmet

Picture of Female Transformers Helmet

this project was just a simple repaint of a movie bumblebee helmet,  its tricky to build a fembot/arcee helmet from scratch when you have two kids taking up your time, i used radiator enamel brilliant white and hot pink plasticoat paint, just a few progress pics and the last pic shows it with my prime g1 helmet which was modified from a movie prime helmet.


samhain3113 (author)2011-07-20

Looks good ,great idea!

craftsmith (author)samhain31132012-01-19

thanks for feedback, i made a costume though sadly its in pieces at the mo.

About This Instructable




Bio: im an avid cosplayer, who works in cardboard, paper mache, foam, resin, fibreglass, electronics and plastic pipes. im a gas fitter by trade and can ... More »
More by craftsmith:custom made ghostbusters backpacksoversized lego spidermanmy grimoire, the mystorium
Add instructable to: