And while I'm doing fried pork chops, this breading also works amazingly well on chicken and venison. It tastes just like the way my grandma and dad bread deer and fry it up! :D
Fried pork chops only take about fifteen minutes to make, so you can do this and a salad and have dinner! It's great for when you're feeling lazy.
Step 1: Ingredients!
- 2 "breakfast" pork chops - 1/2 inch thick or so.
- 8 buttery crackers - I'm using Trader Joe's social snackers
- few cracks of pepper
- a couple pinches of citrus salt (or regular salt, but citrus salt makes them amazing!)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten very well