I made a few really big moustaches to go on large billboards and advertisements around town, then made smaller ones from the scraps to go on smaller signs found at bus stops and malls.
Enough talk, let's moustache!
Step 1: Tools + materials
- brown or black fabric
- rubber cement
- duct tape
Step 2: Make moustaches
Smear paste on opposite side of cardboard with moustache outline, then drape fabric over paste and let dry. If you apply a thin coat of cement it should take less than 3 minutes to dry, then cut out moustache shape along the outline drawn earlier.
Repeat for as many moustaches as you like (hint: more is always better).
Step 3: Indiscriminately 'stache
My travels took me all over the city, no one was safe from a random moustaching.
- Starbizzle - 'stache'd!
- Chinatown gateway lion - 'stache'd!
- Mall signage - 'stache'd!
- Real Estate Agent - 'stache'd!
- Metro advertizements - 'stache'd!
- Military pilot gear display figure - 'stache'd!
- High end menswear mannequin - 'stache'd!