Introduction: Homemade 15 Watt Class-d Stereo Amplifier
• 10-W/ch into an 4- & Load From a 17-V
• 15-W/ch into an 8- & Load From a 28-V
• Operates from 10 V to 30 V
• Efficient Class-D Operation
• Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
• Internal Oscillator (No External Compo
• Single Ended Analog Inputs
• Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection w
Auto Recovery Feature
• 20-pin DIP Package
The TPA3122D2 is a 15-W (per channel) efficient,
Class-D audio power amplifier for driving stereo
single ended speakers or mono bridge tied load. The
TPA3122D2 can drive stereo speakers as low as 4 & .
The efficiency of the TPA3122D2 eliminates the need
for an external heat sink when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain
select pins. The gain selections are 20, 26, 32, and
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.