1. Wire screen, I had an old crawdad trap that was made from strong wire screen and was very heavy material,and was comprised of very small holes.
2. Wire cutters, scissors would have worked in a pinch'
3. Needle nose plyers,in my case when doing small work I use hospital tweezers,very heavy and very small.
4. Patience,determination,and the ability to keep a four year old entertained as I worked diligently on my money saving idea.
5. Imagination, it took me about twenty minutes of figuring to come up with a way ,using only the stuff i already owned.
And thats about it, once i had the idea and the supplies figured out, the time it took from concept to finished was about two hours,but now i believe i could make one in about twenty minutes now that I have gone through the first one.
Oh yeah I almost forgot, you will also need the secret ingredient,which i will name later on in this instructable.
This will be the results of our build today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QUuvgOpSs