Introduction: How to Make a Minecraft Mod (easy)
how to make a Minecraft Mod
Step 1: What Do I Need?
Welcome to this tutorial. i will show you how to create a Minecraft mod super easy
first downloadmcreator by clicking here
you can download any verision you want but im going to be using 1.8
Step 2: Opening the Program
- when Mcreator is downloaded go to C:\Pylo in you file explorer
- Then go to your version and then open the program called MCreator
- MCreator should open and start loading
Step 3: Get Started
- the program will ask you for an account click skip or register a account
- Then click on workspace in the top off the program then click on the Create new Element
- next you will need to choose
whichthing you want to make
- for this tutorial im going to make a green block
Step 4: Texture
- next click on TOOLS on the top of the program
- Then click on draw item/block texture
- Select a size
- Then a window should popup where you can draw the texture
- when your done click save
- Save it as a block or item and enter a name
Step 5: Creating
- next go back to workspace
- click on the blank block and select all your textures
- then click next
- select all options
- next go to the test symbol (if you dont now where it is look at the picture)
- and then it should open minecraft with your mod installed
Step 6: Done
now you are pretty much done!
if you want to export you mod to a win or jar file you just click on export mod
if you want to make something else or need help or anything please comment!
edit 2018-01-16: fixed some wrong grammar and added a little bit more detail
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.