Step 1: Equipment and Materials
-paper clip(forgot in image
- hack saw or scissors
- Bic pen
- Sand paper
Step 2: Step 1
1. Remove the yellow tip from the blue connector thing.(the yellow tip is connected to the Ink tube.)
2. Remove the blue connector
3. Remove end cap( i used a screwed driver)
Step 3: Step 2
2. sand and file the surfaces that has been cut
3. Cut the bottom part of the blue connector just below the bic logo. Afterwards file and sand it. You will only need the part without the bic logo.
4. hot glue the blue connector bit that can fit inside the pen tube.( push it in so the whole thing is inside the tube. just at one end. The picture next will display what i mean.)
Step 4: Step 3
2. Start sinking the knife into the pen tube and sliding it forwards to create a long slot.
3. start carving the edges and filing it so it becomes wider. 3 mm wide and length varies on how many springs the pen gun contains.
4. sand edges so it is smooth and remove unneccessary pieces of plastic hanging on the edges.
Step 5: Step 4:
2. Pull the yellow tip from the inktube.
3. Hot glue it back together so it has a tighter and stickier fit. Remove any dispensable glue.
4. Put the inktube inside the pen tube. On the inktube, just before it reaches the top of the slot that was cut out, create a small hole from a thumb tack or something, a whole where one end of a paperclip can fit in it.
5. Get a paperclip and cut it so its about 4-3 cm. Then, bend it so it is about a right angle side of the right angle smaller than the other.
Step 6: Step 5
2. If your springs do not reach higher than the hole u made on the inktube for the paperclip, simply insert the smaller side of the right angled paperclip into the inktube.
If your springs are height is beyond the hole that was made on the inktube, simply take a skewer and push the springs down so its under the hole(compressing the springs)and then insert your paperclip.
3.pull the yellow tip so that the springs fully compress. Mark the point on the pen where the ink tube can not possibly go down any further. Mark that point with a texta or permanent marker. Cut the hole like in the picture below.