Introduction: How to Make Birthday-card for Best Friend
Having a best friend is a blessing one can only hope for. A best friend is one to share all your ups and downs as you go through this roller coaster we call life. Being able to lean, and rely, on someone is one of the best feelings out there, so when your best friend has a birthday approaching, it’s only natural to want to do something special to show how much you appreciate and love him or her. A birthday is a special day for an individual, and on this day, the birthday girl or boy deserves to be showered with love and attention. Giving the birthday person a nice thoughtful gift or a thoughtful card can make the person appreciate you more than you may know, and make his or her day very special.
So I thought to make a card for her.And i did not beleive that I made it in 15 or 30 minutes!
And I swear,the card was too good.
If your best friend's birthday is coming so gather up some materials and get ready!
Step 1: Materials You'll Need:
(1) Tape or glue
(2) Colour papers
(4) Colours or pens
(5) Alooooooot of stickers
(6) Eraser and a pencil
Step 2: Cutting the Shape
Take a paper and fold it.Then cut a triangle shape.
Step 3: Designing the Cover
Take some colours of embroidery floss and stick it on the both sides of the cover.
Step 4: Writing Names
Dont forget to write your name and your friend's name on the both sides of the cover.
Step 5: Writing Messages
Write alot of messages for your friend inside the card.If you cannot think more messages then I'll give you some ideas:
(1) I can always count on my best friend for a shoulder to lean on, so for your birthday, let’s get some drinks and celebrate. In return, I will be your shoulder to lean on at the end of the night.
(2) Happy birthday to my best friend: the one who laughs at my jokes and cries with me during my heartaches. I love you, and will always be here for you.
(3) Trouble is coming to the city, because it’s your birthday and we are going to celebrate a night on the town like there’s no tomorrow! Have a happy and fun-filled birthday, buddy!
(4) Happy birthday dear friend, I pray that may you float through all the year with the brightest smile on your face and I hope that this year would be the greatest year of your life.
(5) Happy birthday to the most amazing person of my life may my friend got all that he/she ever desired and may you have all the best moments waiting ahead this year for you.
(6) You came into my life and never left. I value our friendship more than you could ever imagine. Happy Birthday! This is your special day!
(7) When all the dust settles and all the smoke clears, I know you’ll be here for many more years. Happy Birthday to you, and may all your dreams come true!
(8) You make me smile when I am sad; you tell me jokes when I’ve had a stressful day. I just want to take today to thank you for all that you do for me and return the favor of making you happy on your birthday
(9) Roses are red and violets are blue, I’m so honored to have a best friend like you. Sending you plenty of love and luck on your birthday
(10) Birthdays will come and go but I’m your best friend and I’ll always remain by your side cheering you on and supporting you in all the decisions life brings your way.
Step 6: Finishing the Card
Put alot of stickers on the card.As my friend is girly-girl,so I'll choose "Cute" type of stickers for her.
Please let me know how you liked this card by commenting down below.