You can add food colors or small flowers in order to make original paper for love letters, greetings, etc. (you can also store the remaining mixture for future paper-making).
Watch the video or follow that Instructable
Step 1: You'll need...
- a frame
- sieve (with holes of about 0.04")
- plastic sheets (cutted to the right side of the inner frame)
- a container (large enough to fit the frame)
- USED paper (newspaper in this case)
Step 2: Prepare the celulose fiber suspension
Step 3: Prepare the special frame
The "special frame" is ready :)
Step 4: Cellulose fibers suspension into new paper
- Slowly remove the frame from the suspension keeping it steadily horizontal
- Apply the plastic sheet...
- ..squeeze out the water (somebody uses to collect the water with a sponge, at this time)..
- turn the frame, keeping the plastic sheet in contact
- carefully remove the sheet.
Repeat the above steps in order to make more paper sheets :-)
Step 5: Let the sheet(s) of paper dry
(You can speed up the process using an hairdryer)
Step 6: Here's the result: ..recycled paper!
Thank You for Your Attention.