Step 1: A golden rule
Step 2: Moving part I: indoors
- on stairs and wood surfaces, walk on the ends and edges. they won't be as creaky.
- if you hear motion, hide and stop for 30 to 60 seconds. if nothing happens, move on.
- try to be wearing socks and gloves. they won't leave prints, you can slide in them, and they're not loud like shoes.
- wear dork clothing and binoculars. if you can, steal a uniform. binocs will help you scout out guards.
- carry a quiet weapon. a switchblade will do.
- travel in less used passages.
Step 3: Moving part II: outdoors.
- stay below the horizon. DO NOT run out in the open unless you are facing death and can dodge bullets extremely well.
- hide every once in a while just in case.
- try to travel at dark. you will be less visible.
- follow any percaution rules of part one.