Step 1: A golden rule
Step 2: Moving part I: indoors
- on stairs and wood surfaces, walk on the ends and edges. they won't be as creaky.
- if you hear motion, hide and stop for 30 to 60 seconds. if nothing happens, move on.
- try to be wearing socks and gloves. they won't leave prints, you can slide in them, and they're not loud like shoes.
- wear dork clothing and binoculars. if you can, steal a uniform. binocs will help you scout out guards.
- carry a quiet weapon. a switchblade will do.
- travel in less used passages.
Step 3: Moving part II: outdoors.
- stay below the horizon. DO NOT run out in the open unless you are facing death and can dodge bullets extremely well.
- hide every once in a while just in case.
- try to travel at dark. you will be less visible.
- follow any percaution rules of part one.
Step 4: Hiding part I: indoors
hiding is as important to snooping as wine is to frenchman. it can keep you alive, find valuble tools, and even help you find info. now you're possibly saying to yourself, " who is this guy? should I report him to the police?" if you are, you're an idiot. i'm retired.
- don't hide in an area that people are going in and out of.
- don't make too much noise, or someone get you busted.
- do hide quickly and quietly.
- wait untill all danger is clear to keep moving.
Step 5: Hiding part II: outdoors
- hide behind something where at an angle, someone can't see you.
- imagine being a guard. if one passed, would he see you?
- be smart, resourceful, and carefull. good luck on your mission.
thanks for reading!