P.S this is my fisrt ible so advice is helpful so i can make better instructables!
Step 1: Supplies
1. a camera. duhhh! any camera will do.
2. a nature scene worth a photo.
3. a fair amount of sun. without it taking the pictures will be harder.
4 an edit program on your computer, for minor and major fixes.
5. a tripod or a stable platform if you can get one.
Step 2: Camera settings.
Step 3: Places to take your photos
1. uninhabited areas such as forests or small creeks or other such areas.=1
2.inhabited areas such as your backyard or a nature trail=2
3. unlit areas=3 unfocused=3 deadthings=3 deadthings are not good subjects.
Step 4: Subject.
one good choice for nature is a fallen log, or other such object.
try not to focus on the subject use it as a foreground and try to focus on both the foreground and the background.
Step 5: Editing.
now that you have taken the photo theres only one more thing to do... edit!
i use picasa 3 it is a great editing program. you can fix lighting shadowing. and you can even make it black and white and there you have if you follow these steps nature will be forever saved on your computer unless you print.
thank you. enjoy.