With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
this is the biggest crossbow made out of knex that ive seen on this whole site!!!
other than the pieces in the pictures, you'll also need a 12-foot string- yes, you read right. 12 FEET!!
1. the four basic pieces you will build. 2. these are the left and right halves of the bow. 3. &4. close-ups on the bow. 5. put the first wheel on. 6....
1. build this piece 2. details 3. details 4. next build this, there are four layers 5. add a gray rod, but only one 6. two gray pieces attached to an ...
1. what your building 2, 3, 4, & 5. build these 6. connect like this 7. turn to this position 8. add this piece 9. turn to this position 10. add this ...
1. make two of these 2. one of these 3. there are 8 red things 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. the rest are blank because it would be pointless to explain then as...
1. body & track 2. connect like this 3. connection complete 4. make these 5. the one on the bottom is finished (what it should look like) 6. slide the...
1. the back of the body 2. the other end of the track is what you will be building next 3. first make this, 4. then these, 5. then this, 6. then these...
these are some details of the wheel, you should be able to understand it
1. the end of the crossbow 2. make these 3. put them together 4. then make two of these 5. now make two of these 6. form the piece in picture #3 into ...
1. you'll put these together in this step 2. refer to picture 3. this is the connection point 4. pay attention to that black clip 5. do i really need ...
these pictures are pretty easy to follow
this crossbow uses the same rubber bands as my small gun.
add the spindal wheel
refer to pictures
this is kind of hard to follow, so if you're confused, refer to the last picture, whitch shows the path of the string
self-explanetory, but i also have a video for it.
this step is for modifications that i found out about after i posted the gun. 1.addition to trigger 2.this makes the end of the trigger mechanism less...
Tag files as:
Posted:Jan 16, 2007
Knex_Gun_Builder's knex crossbow history (in order)
Huge Knex Crossbow
knex crossbow-should I post?
Knex light crossbow
Super k'nex crossbow (shoots paper clips) ((Warning, very dangerous))
My Knex Crossbow 2
Lego CrossBow Cannon
Best K'nex Crossbow
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.