With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
this is the biggest crossbow made out of knex that ive seen on this whole site!!!
other than the pieces in the pictures, you'll also need a 12-foot string- yes, you read right. 12 FEET!!
1. the four basic pieces you will build. 2. these are the left and right halves of the bow. 3. &4. close-ups on the bow. 5. put the first wheel on. 6....
1. build this piece 2. details 3. details 4. next build this, there are four layers 5. add a gray rod, but only one 6. two gray pieces attached to an ...
1. what your building 2, 3, 4, & 5. build these 6. connect like this 7. turn to this position 8. add this piece 9. turn to this position 10. add this ...
1. make two of these 2. one of these 3. there are 8 red things 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. the rest are blank because it would be pointless to explain then as...
1. body & track 2. connect like this 3. connection complete 4. make these 5. the one on the bottom is finished (what it should look like) 6. slide the...
1. the back of the body 2. the other end of the track is what you will be building next 3. first make this, 4. then these, 5. then this, 6. then these...
these are some details of the wheel, you should be able to understand it
1. the end of the crossbow 2. make these 3. put them together 4. then make two of these 5. now make two of these 6. form the piece in picture #3 into ...
1. you'll put these together in this step 2. refer to picture 3. this is the connection point 4. pay attention to that black clip 5. do i really need ...
these pictures are pretty easy to follow
this crossbow uses the same rubber bands as my small gun.
add the spindal wheel
refer to pictures
this is kind of hard to follow, so if you're confused, refer to the last picture, whitch shows the path of the string
self-explanetory, but i also have a video for it.
this step is for modifications that i found out about after i posted the gun. 1.addition to trigger 2.this makes the end of the trigger mechanism less...
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
Knex_Gun_Builder's knex crossbow history (in order)by Knex_Gun_Builder
K'nex Crossbow Instructionsby theknexlord
Knex Crossbow, with real arrows!by NoahA
Knex RX-Bowby DJ Radio
Knex light crossbowby wussap
Sypran's knex ballistaby Sypran
Huge Knex Crossbowby Mr Tenacious
Knex Crossbowby MandH
Big Powerful Knex Crossbowby Wicky
Tactical Crossbowby Johnhall14
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »