A few examples include:
- Using the iPad as a separate instant messaging portal (with the bluetooth keyboard
- Setting up the iPad for visitors to browse the internet
- Using the iPad as a digital picture frame
- Raising the iPad to a better height to use it as an extra screen for my iMac
- Give my desk extra room under the iPad to keep other accessories
- Just to look wicked cool
I understand that the iPad can easily be a controversial subject, and many flame wars can easily spark from the idea of putting the iPad in an iMac like stand, however I kindly ask that you hold back on flamey comments, and save them for the forums.