I just upgraded to iOS 7 dev version. Being beta software, it's to be expected that there is one or the other glitch.
After upgrading I had several apps stuck in a perpetual "waiting" state. The apps could not be launched or removed. Rebooting the phone or re-synching with iTunes did not help.
This is how you can fix the issue...
Step 1: Remove app on device using iTunes
- Connect the phone to your PC/Mac and start iTunes
- Click on the phone in the Devices list
- Click on the "Apps" tab on top
- Locate the app that are stuck
- Click "Remove" button
- Click "Apply" in lower left corner to remove the apps from the phone