Introduction: IPhone Frequency Generator With Power Supply
The Frequency Generator with Power Supply is a modification of the Laser Communicator project. This device allows DC current to pulse at the desired frequency set by the frequency generator software. The frequency generator software can also be found as apps on Android and IOS(shown here). Frequency generators may also be known as function generators, signal generators or tone generators.
This is another project that I am working on hopefully it will be out soon.
Step 1: Materials List
1. Audio Output Transformer
2.TRS Connector(Audio Jack) You will connect it to your headphone jack in your Cell phone, Computer etc.
3. Battery and Battery Connector (3-9v tested)
4. Frequency generator software(tone generator software) I have listeds ome free ones below.
iOS: FreqGen, Oscillator lite
Android: TrueTone, FuncGen Signal Generator
PC: Burninwave Generator
Mac: I don't have a mac but here are some you could try
Step 2: Set-Up
Make sure power supply is off before making connections!
1. Connect the white wire of the audio jack to the white wire of the audio output transformer.
2. Connect the red wire of the audio jack to the red wire of the audio output transformer.
3. Connect the red wire(positive) of the power supply to the blue wire of the audio output transformer.
4. Connect black wire(negative) of power supply to the load( whatever you are powering).
5. Connect green wire(positive) of audio output transformer to the load
6. Connect audio jack to phone, computer etc, and run software; then select desired tone.
7. turn the power supply on( attach battery)