- 1 pint ice cream - any flavor you like, softened.
- graham cracker crust (1 1/4 C crushed graham crackers + 1/4 C sugar + 4-5 T melted butter)
- 1 cup mix ins - whatever you like!
You'll also need an 8x8 pan or a pie pan along with some parchment paper.
- Leave the ice cream out on the counter for 10-15 minutes to soften up.
- Mix together the melted butter, graham crackers and sugar.
- Line the pan with parchment paper and then press the crust into place.
- Pop the crust into the freezer while you make the ice cream filling.
- Mix the softened ice cream with whatever else you like - if you're using fresh fruit crush it with the spoon a little bit to release some of the juice, :)
- If your crust has set up (normally takes 5-10) minutes, pour the ice cream filling on top.
- Put back in the freezer for 1-2 hours minimum, or until the ice cream is nice and firm.
To serve, pull the pie out of the pan using the parchment paper and cut it into pieces with a sharp knife. Serve it right away - it gets a little bit messy. :D