This not so little fella, is eleven inches from head to bolt feet and eighteen inches around the tummy. He was made using nothing but yarn and stuffed with poly-fil.
It took me approximately six hours to create the pattern, four hours to crochet the pieces, and a day for sewing and letting the glue dry. The hardest part was keeping the sketchbook look that I love so much about the instructables mascot.
I tried embroidery, but it didn't look right. So I started over and decided to use tacky glue for the string around the midsection, arms, and legs.
The hardest part was getting the robot's antennas to stick out straight. I dipped two pieces of black yarn in tacky glue and let them dry out to achieve the proper look.
I had a lot of fun designing this pattern and crocheting it up. Thanks for looking!