Step 1: Materials You Need
- cassette case (4.25" x 2.75")
- phones out to audio left/right*
- apple ipod connector cord
- foam pads with adhesive backing
- small pliers**
- ipod touch with or w/out case
- drill (optional)
- - you could use a double male AUX cord but I had this and my stereo has a audio in jack
Step 2: Cut Hole for Home Button
Step 3: Cut Hole in Bottom for Cables
Step 4: Foam Pads With Adhesive Backing
Step 5: Inserting Cables
Step 6: Rock Out! and Charge Out???
YAY!!! my first ever instructable finished.