Step 4: Crosties Path

this path does take a lot of crosties ( the yellow connectionpiece that connects tubing and flexirods in rollercoasters) but this path is very usefull if you gotta cross long distances with very little height left.

turns might be possible but i think it 'll cost a lot of pieces.
it looks kinda comfusing by the looks of it and i was wondering if u could make instuctions for it
You spelled ball wrong in roller ball. Awesome elements thow!
You spelled though wrong.
The link does not work
How do you get the car to back on roller ball?
roller coaster track?
wha???? whats it do?
You've really insulted that sock. Tut tut
i like the sock better then the ball machine,just joking
I love this element! I am planning on using it in my own ball machine! :)
Which you never posted
thanks!<br />
i like that, but can you make a vide, and it does look intresting, so can you make instructions for it?
i am curently working on a small ball machine using i_am_canadians 4 arm lift could you tell me witch elements i should use
gonna use this right now in my new ball machine!
Just use bedy rods for the guide and make it turn.
you could but this path isn,t really handy for turns.
but you could put tubing on and then you could make turns.
Yes you could.
if wouldn't be a problem can you show us how to build the catcher?
watch the video in the link, I think that will explain enough :-)
thank you! i've been wanting to inclued a half pipe in one of my ball mahcines.
This also can be called &quot;The Race Gate&quot;, the &quot;2 Ball Release&quot;, or just &quot;The Race&quot;
Some call it switchback paths. And by the way, in english the word &quot;falls&quot; would demonstrate the ball going down instead of &quot;flips&quot;. &quot;Flips&quot; would be used for if something turns over/ rolls over/ goes upside-down. Ex Ball FALLS through here. Paper FLIPS over.
Thanks so much for posting a link to the instructions!!<br /> <br /> If I buy enough balls for my new ball machine, then I certainly will use this!!<br /> <br /> Thanks a lot!! :)
Some people call it the Flipper.
that thing on the side is called a "guard rail"
odin says it's called a handrail at the bottom of this page
Late reply i know, but it can be called either one. :)
at the bottom of the intro page i mean, (sorry)
yep it's a gaurd rail
guess what that is/<br /> <br /> your beautiful stinky sock?
=D<br />
&nbsp;Pretty cool.
<p>how do u do the rest ? ?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; _ lol is ur idea plz pm me i got a rly cool element i made but dont no how post pics&nbsp; can u tell me plz where do u live any way well thats that coolsonic45/knexLOVER out</p>
1: read the description for that<br /> 2: thanks<br /> 3 post pics by uploading them from your computer, I actually don't know how to post them in a comment......<br /> 4: I live in holland.<br /> <br />
why is the sec pic is diffrent from the first
because there both different versions of the same element<br />
yea maybe its it isnt his name i spelled rong on porpuse
&nbsp;the rollerball lift looks awesome
isnt this called the ying yang
thats right but if I call it a ying yang it seems like copying while this is my own design
oh okay :)
did you make that up?
no but this is my own design
cant you just use bendy rods for turns?
i tried but sometimes the ball falls trougt because the bendy rods are so...... bendy

About This Instructable




Bio: NOTE: please click on the subscribe button left above this page. It would be a good thing to do! ___________________ I am Mr. Muggle and ... More »
More by Mr. Muggle:Update!!! marble machine: Patch + more prices Let's talk: GL10 
Add instructable to: