Knex Inline Four Cylinder REVISED





Introduction: Knex Inline Four Cylinder REVISED

i just wanted to have another go at it i am using diff. cams to see what i like better



    • Spotless Contest

      Spotless Contest
    • Pocket-Sized Contest

      Pocket-Sized Contest
    • Microcontroller Contest

      Microcontroller Contest

    We have a be nice policy.
    Please be positive and constructive.




    Its not called an inline four, its called a straight four.

    i can be called an inline four

    I agree,it is called a inline engine in Europe, you have also a V-engine, a W-engine, a boxer engine and a Wankel engine

    a "W" engine is what is used in the Bugatti Veyron.

    I know it is used in the Bugatti Veyron that's how i get to know the W-engine

    in america we call it a strait 4 so its just a dialect barrier

    But there is always one thang that still bothering me:
    every high performance V8 build in th U.S. has an underlying camshaft while the most European or Asian has an overhead camshaft, and even a double overhead camshaft.
    So, what's that about?

    Might have something to do with the fact that the engine in a Corvette (well known for a V8) is a truck engine, I believe.

    possible, but the boring/stroke length comparissen is the difference:the one with more stroke length compared to the boring are made for much torque at low rpm. but the ones with a short stroke but with big boring are made for high rpm.

    beats me maybe their is a patent thing that they wanted to bypass so basically just built it upside down. i have no idea that is just my best guess