Introduction: Lighting Up Shrek
Today we will be making a interactive light up Shrek with home made play dough and two LED lights.
Step 1: Creating the Dough
Step 2: Creating the Componets With the Dough
- You will now be making a flat disc with the non-conductive dough then cutting it apart where the eyes will be.
- You now need to make two eye balls with the non conductive dough.
- Create a wire with the conductive dough that will fit inside the slit of the eyes
- Put two cuts of the insulating dough in where the eyes will be. (make sure the conductive dough does not touch.)
- put the lights within the eyes and make one prong on each side of the dough.
- add the electricity to each side of the dough then turn it on.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.