This is a fun little machine my son and I built with littleBits. Built around the littleBits Arduino, this machine sounds the buzzer at random intervals, requiring the annoyed person press the button at random times. It's a nice little prototype of a snooze function on an alarm clock that prevents over sleeping.
Step 1: Needed Parts
This contraption needs these littleBits parts:
- p1 - Power to run the machine.
- Or any power module that can power these parts
- i3 - Button to turn off the buzzer.
- Many other input modules could be used, but may need minor code changes.
- o3 - RGB LED indicate the machine is on.
- Or any output device to indicate the machine is running.
- o6 - Buzzer to annoy the victim.
- Or any other output such as the servo attached to an actuator that tickles the victim.
- w1 - Wire to connect the output to the button.
- Multiple wires can extend the button further away form the machine.
- w6 - Arduino module