• Scissors, glue, permanent marker, cardboard, picture that you want to use as the puzzle.
• You can print out the image we have provided at the end of the instructions or use your own picture.
• You can also draw your own picture on a white sheet of paper.
3. Cut the cardboard so that the size of the cardboard is equal to the size of the paper.
• make sure that the glue is evenly spread on to not leave lumps in the puzzle.
5. Place picture to the cardboard (glue side down) and press smoothly.
• Allow a couple minutes for the glue to dry.
• You can make the jigsaw pieces as big or as small as you want- depending on how difficult you want the puzzle to be.
8. Mix up the pieces so they are not in order.