Step 8: Installing into wheel, part 2
After all the 4 sticks are screwed together, the Video Pro must be aligned with the spokes and secured.
* Line up the tips of the 4 sticks with 4 spokes on the wheel.
* Check that the electrical parts of the stick do not rub against any spokes (normally this is only possible with 36 or more spokes).
* attach the tip of each stick to a spoke using 1 cable tie and 1 rubber mounting block as shown.
* before fully tightening the cable ties, check that the Video Pro is centered on the wheel. After centering completely, fully tighten the ties.
* clip the ends of the cable ties.