To make this valentine box , you will need :
1) Thick paper (any 2 colors of your choice )-purple & white
3) pair of scissors
4) craft wire
5) measuring scale
6) hot glue (or fevicol )
7) thin satin ribbon (for decoration)
8) net cloth (for decoration )
1) Draw a spiral on the sheet.
2) using a pair of scissors cut it along the spiral drawn.
3) Start rolling it from its outer end.
4) At the end , put a dab of glue and ensure it stays properly.
Make few such flowers ( I made 6 ).
Now paste the craft wire message u just made on the purple+white '+' structure . Decorate it by pasting the flowers (as shown in pic ).
NOTE : For lid , make sure that the centre square is larger than 2 cm * 2 cm square .
Mark the centres of outer squares & join them so that it will form a 5 cm *5 cm square ( as shown in 1 pic ).
Now holding the 6 cm *6 cm square , make a cut only at the vertical line of the bottom most left square(as shown in 2 pic ).
Now rotate it by 90 degrees & repeat the same procedure. This is done for 4 times on the whole .
Cut along the 5 cm * 5 cm square marked earlier . Keeping the the centre square as the base , lift the outer flaps up ,so that u'll get something as shown in 3 pic.
Keeping the smaller flaps inside paste them properly (as shown in 4 pic ).
I'm sure any girl would love this :)