WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
plywood but i used decking timber
a jam jar + lid
a small rectangle of timber
a drill + 20 piece drill-bit
pva wood glue
long nose plyers
a small nail
Step 1: Makeing the Base
2. cut to small pieces the same size
3. (optional) cut a small piece of your slide to fit in the gap. there is also one at the back.
4. when you glue no. DO NOT GLUE THE SLIDE ON! as you want to pull that out when you put the base in the vice to dry.
Step 2: The Slide Pt1
2. get the 20 bit and drill on both sides makeing shore you size it up first
3. get your craft knife and carve the guide out.
Step 3: The Shoot
1. get your 20 bit and drill a hole thru the top
2. get jar lid and your pliers and put a big hole in the top then glue it down with a hot glue gun