You can purchase a fully assembled monoXover from me here.
- 2-way 2nd-order crossover (ie, it can be used with any speaker that has a woofer and a tweeter)
- compact low cost design using easily available parts
- easy to adjust the crossover frequency
- adjustable equalizer for the woofer and tweeter
- can convert stereo to mono, or can select either left or right channel only
- published design you can use and modify as needed
Step 1: How it works
the input jack is on the left and the output jack on the right. the headers above the circuit explain what each section does.
If you want the stereo-to-mono function, install both R3 and R4. if you want just the left channel or the right channel, install just one of them.
The relative output volume for the woofer and the tweeter is set by the pots R6 and R7