With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
here is a way to make a special spray to keep away monsters and bad dreams. (p.s. this is mostly for little preschoolers)
1. find an empty spray bottle. I like to use the pump kind because it is easier to refill.
2. fill the bottle with water.
3. add some perfume, cologne, or lemon juice.
4. Draw pictures that you think are sweet and loving on paper. Then cover the bottle with this paper.
5. Spray a little every night before you go to bed because monsters hate those sweet and loving kinds of things.
Tag files as:
Posted:May 2, 2008
MONSTER REPELLENT: Extra Strength
Silent Hill Style Monster Costume
How to make a Monster plushie!
The Monster Guard
Make some Easy Clay Monsters
Help your baby to sleep ! Swaddling!
The Loveliest Monster of them all
Applique & Embroidered Monster Quilt
How to shape, paint, display scary critters on house-yard to scare away tricksters on H…
Reversible Monster Tuque & Scarf Set
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.