Step 1: Purple sweets
- kidney beans 500grams ( boiled and grinded to a soft paste)
- milk ( 1 cup) 250grams
- sugar 250 grams ( refined) (you can substitute it with low calorie sugar)
- vegetable oil ( 1 cup)
- condensed milk ( 2 tablespoons) optional
- butter (2 able spoons) optional
- voke ( or any deep pan)
- wooden spoon
- boil beans and make into a paste.
- add oil in a voke and make it enough warm. add the paste and start cookiung. try not to burn it.
- gradually add milk time to time. and keep smoothing the paste inorder to mix it with the milk.
- add butter, cook
- add condensed milk , cook
- in the end add the sugar and cook it quickly so that the sugar don't get burned.
( aproxx time it took for me was 1 hour 30 min. but we were two people cooking the ONE dish. means four hands were in use. GOOD LUCK
while its hot place it in a bking dish. and with a heart cookie cutter cut the hearts . sprinkle what ever you like on the top while they are still hot else they wont get stick ..
what i did was that i joined two hearts together. and wrapped them in aluminium foil nce they got cool.